During a recent business trip, I began to contemplate how airline executives might redesign things if they ran our hospitals:
- The more emergent your needs, the more you will be charged.
- You must show up in the ED at least 2 hours before you can expect to be seen.
- You must prepay for your service in entirety and you may be ineligible for any refunds or may be required to pay penalties if your needs change.
- Although there is a two tiered payment system, your safety cannot be assured with either…
Fill out the form below to download the full white paper:
* We respect your privacy and will not sell, rent nor share any information to anyone for any reason. Read More.
* Information transmitted on this site is protected using the latest encryption technology.